Topic

My ear hurts (complain thread)

This is a thread to complain in.  Vent, rant, whatever.  It's not a thread for arguments, just post something you want to get off your chest.  =)

I'll start.
My ear hurts.  That is all.

Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I have the same issue, an earache for about a week and a half now. 

Also got a flue, had my back acting up and seizing on me for two odd weeks (hopefully gone now fingers crossed), and I work with little shit heads who are so useless it's amazing they actually have a job. I just had an awful day of customers hating on me and little kid co-workers being smarmy bastards and refusing to do what they were told.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jeff Buckley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope you feel better soon Jeff.  =)  Sorry you were miserable.  (( huggles ))

I am still awake, and cannot figure out why.  Oh right, forums.  :o  also cold medicine for my runny nose is making me awake awake awake... tho I suspect I will crash very soon...
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thanks lovely! Hope your cold goes away soon too :)

HUGS!
  • Jeff, depending on where you live you might be able to get Voltaren Gel at your pharmacy, it's awesome for stuff like your back
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • haha yeah I've tried it before, doesn't seem to really do the trick for me unfortunately. Thanks for the tip though lovely!
  • Awww Jeff hugs I hope you feel better :) 

My wisdom teeth are coming in and my whole face is in pain, and I ran out of left contacts, so now I have to wear two right ones and I can't see anything and I have a headache on the left side from the prescription not being strong enough dang it. 

Other than that I'm a pretty happy camper lol
    Posted 12 years ago by Karissa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • gaaaaaah, that sucks Kar! Wisdom teeth are the pits!

Hope you get some new left contacts soon, HUGS!
  • I chipped a tooth while eating ground turkey today. WTF?
    Posted 12 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got a horrible spot :( It won't go away and it hurt all through my nice Christmas :(
    Posted 12 years ago by Zelda Mikiki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • STOP YELLING I CANT SLEEP
    Posted 12 years ago by Effigy Subscriber! | Permalink