Topic

Burners?

I think this belongs in here!

Hi, I'm a totally nerdy nerd who has just discovered that you can't search for players. So, does anyone know if they've seen a Mike Chilton, Julie Kane, Dutch, or Texas hanging around? I'm not the only Burner, am I? ;__;

(other Motorcitizens are totally welcome too, in fact if there are any then I'd love to add you all!)

Posted 12 years ago by rayflo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I don't know what that is, but you actually can search for players! If you go into your friends page, and click "add friends" there's a search option. Hope I've helped. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Loki Laufeyson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep! And if the player you're searching for isn't in your friends you'll have the option to search all players, or you can go here   http://www.glitch.com/friends/search/
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What, really?! Holy bananas, that is helpful! Thank you ;A; I had no idea! I looked, I guess I just looked in the wrong places...

(Also, Motorcity is this totally awesome cartoon on Disney XD, if you have cable or find a stream you should absolutely watch it! It's about a group of teens driving awesome cars and sticking it to The Man and just lasdkjflaje so much awesome aaaaa)
    Posted 12 years ago by rayflo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • )^(
    Posted 12 years ago by QueenKellee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's a burning need for better, more obvious access to the player search. :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 QueenKellee! )*( FTW! =)
    Posted 12 years ago by starrkittyface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • )'(
    Posted 12 years ago by Edit Delete Subscriber! | Permalink