Topic

So...is it just me or...?

Is anyone else stoked for the new Beavis and Butthead episodes...or is that just me?

What are some of your guilty pleasures in life?

Posted 13 years ago by Poppy of Detwoit Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Bevis and buthead, oh god, where are the new ideas? Well this confirms it, there is no hope for humanity and we should just give up on trying to make things better. Starting tomorrow I'm going to park my but on the couch and eat cheezies untill I die of heart failure. There is just no point in carrying on in a world that would bring back bevis and buthead.
    Posted 13 years ago by Octo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So I guess that would be a no for you.  LOL

I can see being this upset by the remake of Footloose...but Beavis & Butthead?  They are a classic.  *snicker*
  • The fact they are remaking The Crow is enough to make me want to just give up on all forms of digital media lol.
    Posted 13 years ago by Ryft Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Crow looks like it might mercifully not happen... at least not in the near future. They just lost another director from the project. Fingers crossed...
    Posted 13 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I heard about the new Beavis and Butthead episodes, but have yet to see them. I also found out that they have brought back Liquid Television.
    Posted 13 years ago by Rev. Lightbringer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The new episodes of B & B begin on Oct. 27, so you still have time to set your DVRs.  :-p