Zilloween Gift Box Giveaway - winners posted

Hi all! For the next twelve hours (note how long ago this was posted) I will be taking entries for a Zilloween gift box giveaway.  All you have to do is say "yes please" in this thread so I can add your names to a list; I will then use a random number generator to determine who gets the boxes.  Right now I have six gift boxes filled but there may be more.  Most will contain common Zilloween items and related items but you may also get something else.  Items I have added to the boxes include an unopened cubimal box and a double rainbow party taster and you could receive these.  I will announce the winners here and send the boxes by mail, and I will drop the wrapped gift boxes in my house randomly before I pick them up again to mail them in order to give each winner a random box.

edit: I may be delayed in sending winners their boxes by a few hours due to an unforseenly-adjusted sleeping schedule but the cut off will end at the same time and I will get boxes sent asap!

28, 36, 39, 46, 55, 58, 59, 64, 72, 85, 96, 106, 116, 124, 126
Everyone was numbered in the order they posted, so winners are:

Jacuzzi Queen
Miss Tara
Lanson Lil 
jim eh
Green Meanie
Hoyden Nova

Will send the boxes right away! Remember you will get a random box so I am not sure who will get what items.  Try to open your box before Zilloween ends.

Thanks everybody for participating!!

I have now sent out the boxes, all except one, because I'm tired and got confused, so if your name is on the list and you didn't get a box please let me know! (send an in-game mail)

Posted 4 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink

1 2 3 Next
1 2 3 Next