Topic

New Glitch! (CLOSED) please read why (you may be able to come back)

Well... Due to the staff of forums being rude and mean, I am stopping this... Little pound cake has no heart... She just closed it and then forgot... Apparently, if one cold hearted person can't let me do this, then I won't... Why little poundcake?

EDIT: you CAN join IF you email me at niic222@gmail.com

Posted 11 years ago by GOĐ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Oh wow, this is exciting.
    Posted 11 years ago by Swits Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :/
    Posted 11 years ago by Avery♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is maddening and heartbreaking. maddening that someone is getting people's hopes up over something that is impossible to do. heartbreaking that so many are believing it.
    Posted 11 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • if it is for reals, i am interested
    Posted 11 years ago by Beezu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i wanna test!
    Posted 11 years ago by spindrift Subscriber! | Permalink
  • mememememe!
    Posted 11 years ago by spindrift Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by Goddess Freya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, this raised my interest...and by "interest" I mean eyebrows.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kestin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ME ME ME ME PICK ME!!
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you are for real, I would be interested. But be careful.. intellectual property.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristen Marie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am so totally into this. Sign me up TooTall aka Tony
    Posted 11 years ago by TooTall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Too good to be true?
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd gladly alpha test! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by IxÆoN Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If this is legit, I'd love to test.
    Posted 11 years ago by Polk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would advise not using the giants (stoot's storyline), kukubee's/rayn's art, danny's music, or anything straight from glitch. In other words, you wont be making a 'new glitch', but rather something COMPLETELY different. Using Glitch (other people's stuff) - that would be a no-no, IMO. (unless they come here and give permission, which I have yet to see.....)
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would test.   :)  If an opening exists.
    Posted 11 years ago by 'Zad the Destroyer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Theres no way this is a real thing.  Games as big as Glitch don't get made by "some programmers you met online"
    Posted 11 years ago by Archibald Zanzibar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd love to try it :)
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Annie~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is off-putting. If this really exists then count me in... otherwise, YOU SUCK!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lady Melisandre Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  HCTILG - GLITCH spelled backwards
    World 5 - The digital root of Glitch

Really, making a name that resembles Glitch will cause comparisons to Glitch.  Unless your product is equal or superior to Glitch, the community may think it is just a watered down knock off.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jardex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww, I'm late. :c
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If this is serious, which I doubt, because you don't seem to have the idea very well-developed, you should be really careful not to "copy" Glitch as you say. That's just bad Juju and no way to thank the people who invested so much time, money, and creative energy into this project. Plus you'll be sued.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ladies and Gentlemen, this is totally for reals. I mean... I should know, I am staff! We're definitely not going to get mad at Tiny Speck when they don't approve of us stealing their hard work.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd Alert Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, and can we just close this thing? Yes please.

Edit: But then again.... it might be interesting to know who else is staff too ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd Alert Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm always up for alpha testing, as I did for Glitch. Kindly include me on your initial player list.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jenllip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will sign up for testing if this is real.
    Posted 11 years ago by Dr. Drizzle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OK I said ooh cause I'm depressed and wanted to live in a dream world for a while but I don't see this happening Glitchen...
    Posted 11 years ago by Hollyhawk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Do you actually think that Glitch could be recreated in ten days by an attention-seeking child and some imaginary friends?!
    Posted 11 years ago by glum pudding Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zira Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to test it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mr.Stink Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ug. I'm gonna say it again: Ug.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I find the overly cynical responses of certain people who were themselves just a few weeks ago crawling in and out of dino asses to be a tad - hypocritical.  It's OK to trust.  Relax, show some self-restraint and wait for the OP to come back and speak for himself.  If he doesn't come back, then you'll have the smug self-satisfaction that comes with being right.
    Posted 11 years ago by Goddess Freya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's the source we're considering. GOÐ was well known for trolling global.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mopilash Chastaine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well known for trolling the marketplace forum too....
    Posted 11 years ago by Goodnight Groddle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This would be absolutely ridiculous if it were real because you don't just steal others' hard work like that. TS have been kind enough to let us download so many of their assets and I would count something like this as a stab in the back. But if it isn't real, which I highly suspect, posting something like this is just heartless and taking advantage of all of us who are heartbroken over the game's closure.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kieley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Im willing to give it the benefit of the doubt ...if its real AND approved of....then id be glad to test....if not approved though....NO WAY
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dude if this is legit I am so in.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How about: 
    Glitch: The Reimagining
    :D
    Posted 11 years ago by a pig Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure
    Posted 11 years ago by Xeloalex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If stoot and the team just hand over all they have to someone they do not know. All that work all the time, effort, to you  FOR FREE  let alone pay for it. Then I am gona eat my socks! :O
    Posted 11 years ago by Misha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think someone's taking advantage over people who are grieving.

Why not come here instead?
    gourdianknot.com/

We're trying to make something different than glitch but based on the same community principles. The work's just beginning but we could use more people helping who can do art, make things, music, writing etc. Some of our concept art is even made with balls of yarn.

Our thing might not end up getting finished, and might end up being terrible. But it is at least a real thing, that we can do together.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moehr Ossum Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If this is real, wow! If not, it sucks to play with the hearts of the Glitchen missing their home.
    Posted 11 years ago by ♥shay♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope this is real! Count me in!
    Posted 11 years ago by Montooli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And I agree with A Pig, Glitch: The Reimagining would be a great name!
  • I love you all, which is why I have to speak up and reiterate the issue of this poster trolling global and marketplace.  Here are a couple of examples:

www.glitch.com/forum/genera...
    www.glitch.com/forum/market...

In addition, I would be wary of anyone who "hires" someone as staff just because they ask to be staff.  I miss the game, too...like crazy.  But we can't go back.  I want to, but we can't. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Soupie♨ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nevertheless, sign me up, for teh lulz. :3 - Hburger

Me,too... I lurve lulz... So sign me up.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hellyeah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • After seeing the links that Soupie posted, this looks like a metric ton of horseshit. As much as I miss Glitch and wish it were back, I can't get behind this. It doesn't sound right at first but now, I wouldn't believe this if God (the "actual" God, not you or GOD from Glitch) said it to me personally in a watermarked letter printed on a cloud and inked with angel tears.

It feels to me that you didn't take this game seriously as it was. And that's fine. I know plenty of people who didn't. But if you didn't, then you should refrain from being a total ass and building false hope. There are a lot of people, me included, who used Glitch to escape from the bullshit in real life and let off steam. And losing that outlet pretty much sucks, incredibly so for some people.

If you absolutely do not believe that a game couldn't touch somebody, then here's a little dose of reality for you: http://www.theimaginatur.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/22.png.

Cheers
    Posted 11 years ago by Osiris χ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Plagiarism is bad. If you want to design a game, do it, but come up with your own ideas, don't steal from others.
    Posted 11 years ago by Reika Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the warning Soupie! I didn't recognise the name since its changed since I saw those posts. Very sad :(
  • YES! I would love any staff position available. Or anything that would allow me to help out really. Or maybe i could, you know, offer you free counselling to cure you of your dickishness......
    Posted 11 years ago by eclipse666 Subscriber! | Permalink