Topic

Anyone need a FREE wedding planner?

If you need a wedding planned I'm your gal, I can help with food, drinks and even say the mating talk!
Please post location here and date and time (EST)

-Cheers, Miss Purple

Posted 12 years ago by Miss Purple Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• SERIOUSLY, how is this NOT spamming? How is this ANY different than your party planning business threads?!?!?
    Posted 12 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please stop it, I am trying to help people and all you and your little gangs can do is call me names, say I'm spamming, look up the actual meaning of spamming
  • ....Seriously?

These forums should not be treated as your personal advertisement pages, which is what you are doing.

Make a group. Post these threads here. Point people towards your group with a short description of the 'services' you are providing.

Problem solved.
    Posted 12 years ago by Saiai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A} you are SPAMMING the forums, you are posting basically the same stuff in different ways.
    B} Gangs? ROFL seriously ROFL - I dont' even know the other people who have been responding to you negatively. None of us have called you names that *I* am aware of. Sure, I was sarcastic about your bumping, but I certainly didn't break TOS, abuse you, call you names, or anything else of that nature.
    C} you are not trying to "help" people, you are trying to do business. There is a difference. Frankly, I don't care if you are trying to make currants or not, more power to you for it, but the way you are going about it is just turning people off and not going to help you at all.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • look up the actual meaning of spamming

One might ask you to do the same...

"Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately."
    Posted 12 years ago by Adroix Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG This is getting hilarious!!! Giving new meaning to the word Obnoxious. And now Sweatheart...Everying you are trying to Sell for ridiculous prices I will give FREE to anyone!
    Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay Liliac! You should go post up 7 forum posts advertising all the stuff you'll do for free. I mean. You can post as much as you want, right?
    Posted 12 years ago by Saiai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Simply saying I'll do it for free as I'm sick of the spam.
  • "Mating talk"?

lol
    Posted 12 years ago by Dr.Maud, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want there to be a Spam food item.

The recipie would include a bit of piggie meat and a whole
    bunch of the scarier sounding alchemy compounds.
    Also a little bit of Tin metal- for the can part.

Glitches could serve it at glitchian weddings.
    Posted 12 years ago by Razzal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a better wedding planner - I'll do it for free, as long as you give your soul to the rook!
    Posted 12 years ago by Messy Monster Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol, true...Messy and bride great at the unholy weddings...I'll cater for free.
  • didn't say you had to pay
  • well in every other post you make you say you have to pay

stop been so cocky people try to give you advice and you go so defensive. stop spamming the forums with topics that could be put into one. ease up for god sake your driving everyone insane
    Posted 12 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is prefferably not a classifieds space
    This is prefferable not a marketplace

Instead of angering your potential buyers /clientele - why not make a group, say "miss purples amazing business opportunities" and then post all your different ideas in there.
    Then I believe all would welcome a single forum update with a link to the group and some teaser information.
    This single forum post you would be welcome to bump.
    I you need help in setting it up, I'm sure there's plenty who would like to help.
    Thank you for considering this!
    Posted 12 years ago by Hen vla Ham Subscriber! | Permalink