Topic

Offering exclusive access to a bog home for herbs.

I have a six-plot bog house that I would like to offer a key for so that someone can complete some quests.  You would have the only key and I would not be using the herb garden.  

I would be willing to let you use the garden for free (asking that if you can, please keep some grain on the ground for my piggies) but if multiple people are interested I'm not necessarily going to go with first-come first-serve as it would be nice to have a little bit of income.

Posted 12 years ago by Meuse Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hmm.... This is very generous of you Meuse.  I don't have much to offer you in return except maybe you could use my garden as an exchange while I have your key?  
    Posted 12 years ago by Falafel Princess Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have a bunch of herb quests i need to fulfill, and would be willing to pay a few $k to use your garden.
    Posted 12 years ago by Muf1 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Muf1, I've given you a key - if you could mail me a bit of currants I'd appreciate it and also please mail me when you are done or leave a note on the floor of the house so I know when to give the key to another.

Falafel, when Muf1 is done I will get in touch with you and if you still need you will get the key in turn.

Good luck with herbing to both of you!
  • Falafel, you now have a key!
  • Thanx:)
    Posted 12 years ago by Falafel Princess Subscriber! | Permalink