Topic

Baileys Flavored Hooch Hand Made by Old Greg

Whats up mutha lickas its your favorite swampy man-fish Old Gregggggggggggg! I have decided to make my own brand of "hooch" which happens to be baileys flavored with a hint of shoe! You too can now enjoy the creamy beige that is baileys! I will take requests for this hooch and you may make a donation of currants or items at your leisure. I may even play love games with you or....Blind you with my mangina...for a high enough donation of currants of course!!! IM OLD GREGGGGGGGGGG BUY MY HOOCH!

Posted 12 years ago by Old Greg Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Shouldn't this be in the Marketplace area of the forums?
    Posted 12 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mmmm, creamy beige.

As an aside... isn't it "Old Gregg"? With three g's? Not to split hairs or anything, but, yeah.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hahahahaha

Have you ever drank Bailey's from a shoe?
    Posted 12 years ago by Sparrow Odele Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wanna go to a club where people wee on each other?
  • From staff:

You may have noticed the scads of threads over in General looking for trades, swaps, and exchanges; advertising new services and seeking them out; and other announcements of a pecuniary nature. These didn't really belong in General,   So to give potential buyers and sellers a place to commiserate, barter and exchange monies (and to cut down on some of the noise) [they created the Market place forum]
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is offensive. He is using real and modified words that are not suitable for this game and yet he is not getting into trouble? Yet people get reported in-game and get slack for much less. Unfair.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kalashnikov Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Kalashnikov- Lord do I hope you're kidding.

If not, YouTube it. It'll make a bit more sense that way, and you won't be the person commenting on a reference you don't get.
  • Kalashnikov, you can file an Abuse Report if you believe he is breaking the rules.  

However, this is an adult game and there's not any language rules about swearing or using adult language, either in the forums or in the game.  I don't see any rule violations here, myself.
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh for heaven's sake:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eII...
    Posted 12 years ago by Miri Tazapin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3 Miri. Yahh to the Mighty boosh.
    Posted 12 years ago by Oristia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hate to be "that person who explains the joke" but well, I think this was eliciting a lot of confusion. As great as the Mighty Boosh is (aaaand the IT Crowd as well) they are (sadly) not too well known by many.
    Posted 12 years ago by Miri Tazapin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh. Wow. The YouTube was ... Wow. BBC three, huh? In HD, even. Um.

That's gonna leave a mark.
    Posted 12 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's a mark that will unfortunately be forever ingrained in your memory.

To make it even worse, it is hilarious.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sparrow Odele Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mighty Boosh was on Adult Swim for a while, because a bit better known then.... I'm still depressed they decided NOT to make another IT Crowd season
    Posted 12 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd like to help you distribute your Bailey's flavored with hint of Shoe Hooch. 
    I know some lushy Glitches!
    Posted 12 years ago by Jope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is disturbingly disgusting and sorry I find no humor in this.
    Posted 12 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • To those who don't like it, it's not breaking any rules. Go read ur Bible. I recommend Ezekiel 23:19, 20.

And i'd love some Bailey's, I'll pay you in watercolors, you fuzzy little man-peach.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fitzibitzin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wouldn't this be more in keeping in off-topic though? It really does not fit discussing the game.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mistyblue Dawn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You even have the look.

I like you. Whadaya think of me?
    Posted 12 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @shexycorin- Make an assessment.
    Posted 12 years ago by Irie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Old Greg, you're so invited to my next Nylon Phool party. Bring your Baileys.
    Posted 12 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please make sure you check out Old Greg's avatar!
    Posted 12 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it's attached to my rod muthalicka
    Posted 12 years ago by Tennielley Boop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to play love games with you all and my avatar looks like old greg cuz i am OLD GREGGGGG
    Posted 12 years ago by Old Greg Subscriber! | Permalink