Topic

Cleaning out the Cubimal bags!

So, some days, I go through cubimal spending sprees in order to get one of the ones I don't have. As such, I've amassed quite a few duplicates that I would like to move on out.

Make offers here (please be fair!) or IM me when I'm in game. I would prefer that all trades be done in person, though if you're wanting a piggy, butterfly, or chick, I'm willing just to mail those as they're so common I don't even really mind handing them out for free!

Piggy: 16 **Gone**
Butterfly: 16
Chick: 15
Firefly: 10
Frog: 8
Crab: 6
Batterfly: 6
Greeterbot: 1
Dustbunny: 1 **GONE**
Cactus: 1
Bureaucrat: 1

Thanks for looking!

Posted 12 years ago by Saiai Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Is 8k for a dustbunny fair? (please dont be offended if thats too low)
    Posted 12 years ago by Koftun Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd like all 16 piggies. I'm willing to give some currants if needed. Just let me know what you think is fair. I'll be in game in a few hours.

Thanks.
    Posted 12 years ago by FyodorD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Koftun: Just a quick browse through the marketplace has the dustbunny cubis going a bit higher. I'd be willing to go to 10k which is 2k below the cheapest I found. :D Let me know if this works for you!

@FyodorD: Make that 17 piggies (just got one from the gameshow -_-). Consider them yours and anything you want to give in return is good for me. I'll have them bagged up at home, so just IM me in game to let me know when you're around. I'll add you to my friends' list.
  • Ok Salai, 10k it is. :)
    I'll be back in game in about an hour. Thx!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Koftun Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Koftun: Sounds good! Just let me know. I'll have to run home to grab it as I don't have it on me at the moment. :D
  • @Saiai: Thank you so much! 17 will be awesome for the shrine. I sent you a little something just to say thanks. I'll try to catch you in game soon. I'll be around later this evening.
    Posted 12 years ago by FyodorD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • is 10k to low for the greeter-bot?
    Posted 12 years ago by RJStormRider Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @rjstorm: 10k sounds great! The cubi is at home, but we can meet sometime in game to trade? Just let me know! I'm mining currently and would have to TP home to Bortola.
  • Is 6k for the cactus a good price to you? I'll be in game tomorrow around 3:30 pm EST.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi sorry i didn't get back very quickly, it would be great if we could trade in the game.... just let me know when you'll be in the game
    Posted 12 years ago by RJStormRider Subscriber! | Permalink