Topic

Bigger Bags - done

If it's possible to trade bigger bags, I have lots to give away. 1000 currents per bag should be a good deal for you. IM me. :-)

Posted 12 years ago by Hackepeter Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Sounds good! I'd like one for each color, please, and I will try to find you in game for the trade...(by the way I am on PST, US) or I can mail currants if you prefer - let me know, eh?
    Thanks!! :DD
    Posted 12 years ago by Maruchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i sent you a mail message this morning, but haven't seen you in game yet... i'm good for whatever you can provide please!
    Posted 12 years ago by Nikki Z Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am on CET so it can get a little tricky.
    If you trust me enough, you sure can send me the currents and I will send back the bags. But I will not give more than a full set of bags to one person.
    I think I will be still online this late evening (CET) too, about 10 hours from now.
    EDIT: I just realized that i can't send bags via mail. So we have to meet up and trade. :-)
  • Hmmmmm. Tricky indeed. I am usually at work thus can't be in game during the hours you are on...
    If it's alright with you, I'd be more than happy to mail you 5000c first, so that when we *eventually* get to meet up, we can complete the trade. Sorry for the inconvenience - Thanks again!! :D
    P.S. If a set of 5 bags are a bit too much to ask, I will take any# you see fit (preferably not the pink one...)
  • Maruchan, if you see this, maybe I can meet up with Hackepeter and pick up your bags - our overlap time is better.   And I'll be seeing you later anyway (I hope).  Let me know if that would be okay?   Otherwise maybe on the weekend you two will find each other, of course.  :)
    Posted 12 years ago by oscarette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey Oscarette *waves* : Oh YES please! That would be totally fantastic!!
    Thanks for helping me out  *hearts & see you later*
    (Hackepeter is probably over at the large Alakol Model Home)
  • Today it was too inconvenient because I was in the middle of cooking for the model home, but next time I meet Oscarette - and I hope to see her again soon - I will trade your bags with her.
  • how many bags do you have left? I'd be interested in some
    Posted 12 years ago by Green Meanie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Except the reserved ones all bags are gone, sorry.