Topic

Long shot Funpickle Hail Mary request!

Sooo, I have been saving up my currants and hoe'ing yellow until my Glitchen fingers are worn to the bone for a long while now, but I've finally saved up a good chunk of change towards a Senor Funpickle! I am still saving, but I have some friends willing to help me start trying to find someone willing to sell one. 

I've been able to play with it a few times and it's really my favorite rare in the game and I'd really like to make a go at one! So anyone here who might have one or know somebody with one who doesn't want to keep it, I'd really appreciate it if you'd point them my way!

I have a nice chunk of currants saved up, and (at the moment) I have four small petrified rocks I could throw in as extras.

::crosses all ten fingers and toes and waits::

PS. GNG preferred but not imperative

Posted 12 years ago by The Docta Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm on the trail! I'll contribute, too, if you need a boost :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Wrong Way Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump
    Posted 12 years ago by ThursdayNext Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well last one sold for in tower 10 million and it was worth every million.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jellybelly Baby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm sure JBB- if that's what it takes that's what it takes, but it'll take me a lot longer to get to 10mill! I thought that I had saved enough currants by now to start my search though, considering I have at least as much as they have gone for on the forum and in SDB's in recent history.
  • ive seen them go for three+ often lately....10m is outrageous for a pickle

folks seem to forget or dont know that there were many thousands of pickles given out (possibly over 20k)
    Posted 12 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still want this. Bad. Anyone?
  • I'm paying 9m for my next pickle and I think that's reasonable. Especially considering someone recently swapped a funpickle and another item (GNG?) for a dusty stick!
    Posted 12 years ago by katykicker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also, good luck x
    Posted 12 years ago by katykicker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Currently can offer up 5mill. If I'm close to what you want somebody please let me know and I can wrangle up some more.
  • Bump! Could currently go 6mil.
    Posted 11 years ago by The Docta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yikes! I bought my pickle for 100,000 a year or so ago! What does a GNG go for these days?
    Posted 11 years ago by Implet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would neva ever sell My Fun Pickle or GNG
    Posted 11 years ago by Swoooo Swoooodles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump the Docta is still looking for a pickle because the Pickle Replacement Kit (TM) Quoise and made him is not a proper substitute.
    Posted 11 years ago by ThursdayNext Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can go about 7mil now. By the time I get a response I'll probably have the 9,999,999 I need to go buy one out of an SDB. :-/

TN- I <3 my P.R.K.™ and will cherish it always.
  • BUMP! Missed one in an SDB by one hour!! Oh the sad.
  • You all have to stop making The Docta sad! Sell him a pickle!
    Posted 11 years ago by ThursdayNext Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 8 Million I can go now.
  • So like, I still really want this for the last month the game still exists. I can pay up to 8.5 million or whatever- please find me in game or send me a message.
  • I just had a mega awesome Glitch stop by my homestreet and fulfill my one rare item desire!!! Thanks so much to Moucri and to the other Glitchen who stopped by for the same reason! You guys rule.