Topic

Using IMG tab keeps getting error report box

It seems every time I open up IMG or click on back to world  TP or keys the error report box pops up. I have reported it doing so several times, but I will drive you bonkers if I do it every time it pops up. Is it me or is the IMG tab thingy a little glitchey? :)

Posted 12 years ago by Misha Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• same here.
    Posted 12 years ago by MzMunchken Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Does it to me too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks all, I think there are some client errors for this I can probably find. Let's see what we can find out.

Misha- did you also see this when you were choosing iMG cards?

Also- is this random, happens every time, only in certain situations?
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It happens to me, about 50% of the time and only in the situations described.

And then, when filling in the details of the report, the game still logs my keystrokes and pulls up all sorts of menus and commands.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm not sure it does it when I am choosing cards. More when im clicking on keys/tp/back home It is not every single time but probably well over 70% of the time. If it helps I am usually at home in my house when I am using these menu options :)

Note to add it has so far not done it this morning. 21/5/12 Will let you know if it starts up again.

edit I also use chrome :)
  • Happens to me whenever I go to the upgrade selector.
    Posted 12 years ago by Aurora Dellaterra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It happens to me constantly opening the upgrades or skills menu.
    Posted 12 years ago by Avnas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seems to have stopped for me now. Hope I have not spoken to soon. :)
  • I still get this very very often when opening the upgrade menu using the hotkey. I suspect there is a resource that isn't multithreaded that is getting torn between the "current UI activity" and the iMG / upgrade splash menu.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sturminator i` Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been getting this error thing when hitting the iMG button and now, when looking at furniture upgrades it pops up like mad and does not go away. It keeps popping up so many times. I get it on Chrome and Firefox.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Should be fixed.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jono Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you :)