Topic

[investigating] New Upgrades (50% more from ___ tools) cards giving wrong percentage.

Edit: Now I'm getting absolutely no increase whatsoever. I'm back at 20 for laughing gas per batch.

For example:

I used to be able to make 40 flour at a time. Now I can make 48.
48 is not 1.5 x 40, it is 1.2 x 40

Same with my transforming items, Laughing Gas I used to be able to make 20, now 24. Also 1.2 x 20.

So either the wording is wrong or a digit got mis-typed in the update ;)

("batches which are 50% larger than standard batch sizes." " batches 50% larger than factory specs.")

Posted 12 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Even the double batches don't work for me. I have the 2 transmorgifier increases and it's still only a 20% increase.
    Posted 12 years ago by Scarf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I reported this and a staff member replied and said it's broken and they will fix it :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Helvete Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Should be fixed now.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Now I am back to only being able to make the old amounts per batch, and I checked and still have the upgrade.
    Posted 12 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay, so it looks I can get the max of 40 if I use the gassifier to make laughing gas separately, but if I try to use the bean seasoner and make more laughing gas, it only allows me to make 20 at a time. 

I also tried it with spice and making cardamom. I can make 100 directly with the spice mill, but only 50 when I make it through the bean seasoner.
    Posted 12 years ago by Scarf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Scarf - Thank you very much for the additional information. We're looking into batch limits when you use a secondary tool. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink