Topic

stuck in A Summer's Day

I accidentally closed Glitch while in the water and when I reloaded, my Glitch was on land but still moving like it's in the water. I can't move left or right and when I try to jump, my Glitch just twitches. I tried spinach and levitation and neither moved me. I finally teleported out but figured you guys would want to know about the bug.

Posted 12 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• If you idle in this location, there will be a popup in the bottom right corner that asks "Are you stuck? Do you want to leave this place?" and you can click the checkmark to return to your last location.
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got out (and edited the original post) but thanks for the heads up :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is a spot where you'll get stuck to the left of the water if you've touched the water, and what you've described is exactly what happened to me when I got stuck there.  (Also, the "Are you stuck?" dialog never came up for me either.)

Next time something like that happens, though, it's a lot more helpful for the devs if you file a bug report in game by clicking on the little bug icon (especially if you do it while the bug is happening).  It gives them a screenshot and a lot of information about what's going on behind the scenes that might have contributed to your error. =)
    Posted 12 years ago by Magic Monkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got stuck by successfully swimming out of the water to the left. 

Yay, I swam out! 

Boo, I'm walking at swim speed and can't jump up to the goals!
    Posted 12 years ago by Credulous Ralph Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got stuck & slow too. I sent a bug report. Reloading the game didn't help. Going /home & back again got me out, but I had to miss out on the quoins at the end.
    Posted 12 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink