Topic

Pigs, trees, autofeed, and lack of street activity

Given the new homes, many streets are essentially abandoned atm.  This means they never load.
When I attempt to nibble pigs that should be feeding off of the trees, they are starving and will not give meat.  If I stay around for a few minutes, so that they wander near a tree, and feed, they are once again nibbleable (is this a word?).

Essentially, pigs are starving because they have a wall clock timer that says "have I been fed recently".  But, if their street does not load, or is not active, or whatever, they don't auto-feed.

Posted 12 years ago by Sir Frozit Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I try to get out into Ur at least once a Real Day.  When I get out I pet as many pigs as I can and I pet and water their trees but seldom harvest them.  I hope that gives the pigs more to eat.  I hate being stuck on my Home street and am thinking of bagging my animals and leaving Home.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I believe piggies will only feed off of trees that have been petted, watered or harvested--i.e., the piggies are dependent on glitchen interacting with the trees. Simply having a glitch on the street won't prompt the piggies to eat. I don't think they autofeed at all.
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink