Topic

A lot of completed achievements not awarded (some now impossible to get)

With the addition of some many new achievements, I've noticed that there are many that I completed before their addition that I've not been awarded.  One of them is now impossible for me to get -"Landgrabber" - as I've already fully expanded my front and back yards.

Now I know that at least "Landgrabber" is a bug, but I'd like to know if there are a few that just have to be done over or if they were excluded by mistake as well.

I know for certain I've completed the following though I did not have them awarded when I logged in after their creation:
-Landgrabber
-Happy Foxbrusher
-Sloth Stuffer
-Common Snail Collector
-Self-Sufficientiser
-Better Homes and Gardens
(I'm about 99% sure I also finished "Domestic Completist" as I spent a full play session specifically fulfilling this requirement, but it is possible I missed one furniture item, so I'll just have to try this one over)

I realize that some of these are very easy to re-obtain, but at least one is definitely a bug and I'd rather see if the others on the list were just missed and should have been awarded or if they fall into the category of having to do them over.

Posted 12 years ago by Xopher TAF Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Are they shown on your acheivements page?
    Posted 12 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They show up as not achieved on the Achievements page
  • And now I apparently have them.  It seems entering my home street from my house triggered it instead of using "Go Home" to get to the home street and then entering my house.  Weird.