Topic

Glitch HQ:Droid still no exit

I see you've updated Glitch HQ (as evidenced by my phone indicating that it had been updated).

But there's still no way for me to manually close (exit, ie, terminate) the applet.

Posted 12 years ago by Woochi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Click the 'back' button on the main screen, which exits you out of the program. 

If you are interested in logging out, then you can go to the settings from the sidebar.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh. that wasn't clear. Most apps either provide an exit bu or are more clear about how to use, instead of assuming that someone will follow some prescribed (albeit vague) method, and the last iteration didn't actually terminate the program upon clicking the back button.
  • I can't ever get it to work. It just says "it stopped responding"  =(
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here Zany, although I just tried and it didn't break this time, so they may have changed it...I wouldn't have a clue though, since all the update log says is

-Encyclopedia
    -Quests
  • Very few, if any, of my apps on the Droid have an exit or end option.  I just return to the main page.  I find this very annoying when playing some games.  Not a problem with HQ.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The apps on my Droid don't generally fire themselves up without my starting them, many have dedicated exit buttons, and no others crash routinely when I attempt to open them after minimizing, after they opened themselves. Since I see no evidence in the change log that they've fixed the problem, I have to assume it is still in effect. Hence the need for an exit button, since the droid HQ is clearly little more than an afterthought. Cute doesn't trump stability or dependability
  • Glitch HQ updated today, and now it seems to be working. Yay!
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink