Topic

Wood Abettor badge

I've planted and raised well over seven trees to adulthood. In fact I've done at least seven since the most recent changes and updates but this badge still doesn't seem to trigger. Is it a bug?

Posted 12 years ago by Makioka Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I have been wondering that but then i realized that I have used Dust to finish the growth so maybe that's my problem.  For two days I have been only watering and petting but the last branch does not grow without Dust.  So, I am stumped.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can't use Dust to finish the growth of the last branch. You have to just keep watering and petting to get that last branch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can water and pet more than once per game day.  I've been able to get the last growth within a single game day when I was hanging out at my home and paying attention to the trees.
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • FWIW, you can pet+water wood trees every 5 minutes. It takes 5 p+w to grow the last branch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sturminator i` Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Sturminator!
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is it possible to get one tree to full growth, harvest it, and then p/w it back to full growth and have it count a second time? Or do the badges require different trees each time?
    Posted 12 years ago by Tathak Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have been told you can use the same tree over and over.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have used one tree over and over.  

chop,
    chop
    pet
    water
    pet 
    water

until full growth.

If you are persistent you can go from the last chop to full growth within one game day, since you can pet and water over and over again.  
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink