Topic

Fireflies not respawning

I have multiple hives on my home street and they spawned fireflies at first.  They no longer do, or if they do, it's at an extremely slow rate.  Most hives are completely empty all of the time.

Posted 12 years ago by Whitley Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You have a bunch of zombie hives at 0%, don't you? I have found that you have to catch every single firefly on your street to get your spent hives to collapse & let you restore them.

It would be reeeeeally nice if TS could start counting hives instead of swarms. I lost a beautiful firefly-lit street from the Barnacles & Fireflies Resource Route because of respawn frustration (he removed every single hive) and I have had another person - another person with a gorgeous street - at wits' end ready to give up on fireflies entirely. Also, the count is kind of misleading when everyone on the route shows up on the website as having 1 swarm. (I'll stop hijacking your thread now.)

If you have trouble catching all of them yourself, catch me in-game and I'll help (or anybody friendly with empty jars). I have gotten pretty good at it. Can you use nudgery to push all of the hives together for easy fly catching? If none of this is helpful enough, consider removing just one of them & see if you can deal with catching them all on the remaining hives. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink