Topic

"unexpected disconnect"

I was changing street in Ancestral Lands, froze, and reloaded... except now I can't get in. I keep getting a pop-up saying "OMG reload, unexpected disconnect" or something. It offers me the chance to submit a report about what I was doing at that time, but that doesn't work either.  Anyone else seeing this?

Posted 12 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• same here
    Posted 12 years ago by Herb Herbally Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Herb, go here and run the tests, and if you're still unable to connect (as I am still unable), paste the results into a problem report from the "Tell us about it" link at the bottom of the test page.

http://www.glitch.com/help/test/
  • You two may be the victims of some server tomfoolery. You can continue to try logging in, but if all else fails it should be resolved by tomorrow morning. Appreciate your patience!
    Posted 12 years ago by MrConkin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is happening to Iconoclast and me right now.  Also a street in Ancestral Lands.  I think Putter Track C from Putter Track D.  My Glitch self-help test comes back all green.
    Posted 12 years ago by RoboYeti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't get in either but my self help has a blazing red line. Shooting a report in.
    Posted 12 years ago by Marie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was able to get back in this morning. I definitely think Putter Track C had something to do with the problem, as that was the point to which I was returned today when I re-entered the world.
  • Yes I bet its putter track C because when i was able to log in again, i went back there, and I am frozen out again, happened right as I turned the corner to putter track C
    Posted 12 years ago by Herb Herbally Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't remember exactly where I was in the Ancestral Lands (Xalanga I think, possibly a Deadpan Dike) and I'm getting Unexpected disconnects trying to enter the game world. The self-test was all ok. But I have to harvest and replant mah herbs. Won't someone think of the herbs.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mount Aspen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • this is still happening...im having this problem now :(
    Posted 12 years ago by awesome sauce01 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It happened a bunch yesterday (all instances seemed to be involving Putter Track C, see this thread) but kevbob declared it fixed.  Nope.  I've just been trapped by it also and have reported it again.
  • This is fixed again. Logging back into the game will land you on Putter Track C or on a street outside of the Ancestral Lands. Sorry, guys!
    Posted 12 years ago by Herp Derp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Huzzah I was able to log in and it was Putter Track C after all. Tyvm for for fixing it :D.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mount Aspen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm having the same problem but I was disconnected before I checked to see what my location was, so I have no idea if it's the exact same problem, or a new one.
    Posted 12 years ago by Tommy Southport Subscriber! | Permalink