Topic

[Question about location name on a snap image] Weird...*hopes to attract the attention of a staff member, best if I can get stoot*

Firstly, have a look at this snap

Make a guess of where I took it. You may want to check out this link too. 

Looks like it? It does. The snap was taken at my home street. Now look to the right of the snap. At this: 

LocationHell One

Someone tell me what's with it? 

P.S. Stoot, If you see this, I want your autograph too! 
(in reference to this)

Posted 12 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• If you want to attract the attention of a staff member about a bug, your best bet is to post in the bugs forum.

And in response to the question in your snap, graves have had the symbols of giants for since the idea was suggested by duien as a replacement for a generic cross symbol 14 months ago in a debate over whether this was an explicit religious or common cultural reference.  (*the more you know!*)
    Posted 12 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If (as I take it) this means you should be in hell and still have the street view of where you died instead of the street where you're supposed to be, that doesn't really fall under stoot's purview.  It happens sometimes, you can bug it, and it will fix itself on a reload.  
    Posted 12 years ago by oscarette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Katlazam, thanks so much for the link to the fascinating thread discussing the symbols on the gravestones. All that happened long before I joined, but I love the stories of how Glitch has evolved. 

It was interesting to see that there had been a discussion about the appropriateness of having meat, and especially piggies, in the game. I had wondered about that. I am so glad we have our piggies and glad the issue was resolved. Piggies are one of my favorite parts of the game.
    Posted 12 years ago by Smashin Grab Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope you don't think all vegetarians/vegans are as unreasonable as the one stoot mentioned in that  thread.  I'm vegetarian RL and I LOVE that there are nibbleable piggies in the game, because it's nice to visit a world where you can eat meat without causing any pain or environmental damage whatsoever!  I'm thinking of writing up an alt who is actually vegetarian, but for the moment Pale Queen happily nibbles piggies and I don't mind because everybody likes it :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ katlazam, that's cool!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink