Topic

I've been getting this error a lot, and it has made the game unplayable for my on particular workstations.

[UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

TypeError: Error #1009

I've been getting this error a lot, and it has made the game unplayable for my on particular workstations.
Please help.

Posted 12 years ago by G00BLES Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Have you tried this test to see if your flash version is supported? www.glitch.com/help/test/
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have this problem in two different browsers on the same computer; both of them have flash that's supported. The thing most likely to trigger it for me is customizing my house style
    Posted 12 years ago by eruthros Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I get that message a lot when I am searching my bags and occasionally when entering the game.

Mine appears in a grey box, with buttons to report or ignore, i used to report but don't any longer (after dozens of them) and just click ignore and play on.
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I get this and Error #2007 a lot, at least the last few days. Happens particularly when I've been customizing my house (but not tower), and halts loading until it finally tells me it hasn't heard from the server and reloads. And the reloading doesn't help, either :P
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If anyone has this error changing house chassis who is using the debug Flash player, it would be good to know. I see some error reports for those, and we'll see if those shine a light on it; the debug Flash player would be great however.

@G00bles- yours looks a little different than the last couple of reports, let us know if you see it when you rejoin the game, and what you were doing when you saw them. I have a feeling from some client errors I saw from you that there may have been connection problems at that time.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • getting this error everytime i try to move:
    [UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

TypeError: Error #2007 

happening on both FireFox 14.0.1 and  chrome 18.0.1025.168
    ubuntu 12.04
    this was not happening earlier today, like 3 hours ago
    Posted 12 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Solved (for myself):
    In my case the problem was due to parental control settings that blocked certain webpage elements.
    Thanks to everyone who replied.
    Posted 12 years ago by G00BLES Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks G00BLES, good to know.

crème- looks like those errors may have stopped for you a couple days ago? Anyone else?
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink