Topic

Super pooped with full mood (not a bug, apparently)

I didn't realize it was fine to have full mood while pooped. The comments set me straight!

Posted 12 years ago by Zen Biped Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Your energy is at Zero both left and right as I see it.  Your Mood is nearly full but it only takes one of them, Energy or Mood, getting near zero to make you Pooped.  You should, however be able to raise the Energy but it may take a lot of something to do that.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You're right, the counter on the left is the mood counter.  Thanks for clarifying!

EDIT: I tried to eat something  and I got a minor scolding in local chat, so I'm not sure if eating more would have helped me :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Zen Biped Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Super Pooped is different from regular Pooped.  Regular Pooped happens when you're dead, and when your energy (not mood) is very low after you've died at least once that game day.  Gaining energy (once you're out of hell) will cure Pooped.  When you're Super Pooped, you've spent so much energy that game day that you're not allowed to gain any more energy.  (I believe that your Super Pooped limit is using 20 times your max energy in a game day, that's what the wiki says at least.)  Even Get Out of Hell Free will not cure Super Pooped.
    Posted 12 years ago by Wooly Foxlet Subscriber! | Permalink