Topic

Sloths broken in Folivoria, Tahil

All of them are full. When you enter the street, they are pulling up into the trees and cannot be brought back down. I haven't tried Andra or Kajuu yet but I'm assuming that they're bugged there too.

Posted 12 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• you knocked, right?
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, I knocked but they all told me to sod off because they were full. Anyways, they're back to being not full now. Must have been the extra fiber;)
  • bump. They're broken again, same problem. It happens on and off, sometimes when I reload the sloths will be feed-able.
  • Maybe someone has just fed them?
    Posted 12 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same thing happened to me last time I went snail-gathering. In every street I entered, all the sloths were just pulling back up into their trees, despite no one else being on the street. They then all proceeded to tell me to "sod off" when I knocked. Every freaking one.
    Posted 12 years ago by Aurora Dellaterra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • must've just been fed - I regularly do a run through and stop at every sloth I find, hope it wasn't because of me!
    Posted 12 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is a bug. I just got 6 streets of "full" sloths in a row and there aren't other players around. The moment I walk up to the tree, the sloth vanishes, with a quick, odd-looking animation. When I knock I get the "full", "sod off" messages.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink