Topic

Bobble hat removes hair?

I really like the bobble hat and it appears to be a headband with little antenna.  I don't understand why it makes your avatar bald if you apply it?  Is this a glitch or a feature?

Posted 12 years ago by Merlowe Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• It depends on your hairstyle and the particular hat.  Some will work with hats, others won't, and some only work with some others.  It's an insane amount of work for the art team to make them compatible with every possible combination, unfortunately.  
    Posted 12 years ago by Magic Monkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awwww... I was really hoping to get antenna with this hairstyle.  Alas.  Thanks for the quick answer though!  I really appreciate it!
    Posted 12 years ago by Merlowe Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am happily wearing Bobbles for the first time with one of the new Subscriber hairstyles.  sadly, the Cat Ears don't work with this hair and the Bobbles don't work with my usual hair.  Ears, Bobbles, Ears, Bobbles....  Ah well,  I love them both but not quite enough to go with a shiny head - Lol!  I alternate.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Many of the hats, and ears do not work with my favorite hair either. Very annoying. So you just decide which you would rather have. I picked the hair.
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink