Topic

Wondering about trophies?

Has anyone else noticed that their trophies are duplicated? I just tried to place some in decorate mode and placed them on one floor of tower and moved to another floor. Upon trying to place the next one, the ones I had just previously placed were still listed in furniture inventory. I went back down a floor to make sure I had placed them correctly and yes they were still there. Probably not a big deal but thought I would mention that today has been very wonky for me as far as decorating. Earlier my wallpaper would not "catch" and let me try it out. (Had to click on things like 3-4 times).
I am planning to sign off right now and clear cache and history and all. Yes I am using Chrome. I ONLY use that. I will check the version. TS-let me know if you need any further info.

Posted 12 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• OK, cleared my cache and read through the post " http://www.glitch.com/forum/bugs/25404/ " about the Flash being funny. I have disabled 11.31 and 11.4 and have ENABLED 11.30
    Maybe this was it. 
    ETA: Seems fixed now :)
    Thanks to all!
    Posted 12 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In this case, it isn't a Flash thing (but it is good you are using the non-Chrome specific Flash :), we mention the trophy duplication in the known issues topic.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink