Topic

Liquid Super-Hoe not working?

My herb gardens won't let me use the liquid super-hoe. Three of them at the moment say 'This garden is being harvested: wait until that's done!'. I went back to the world, then came back to my house and got the same message. Help, please? What might I be doing wrong? I've left them alone for now. Lowest lifespan is in the 60s in case that matters.
Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago by Gracious Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Got your official bug report; we'll check into this, thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by Rascalmom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm in the same situation right now! I just submitted a bug report with details before seeing this thread. I had 3 herbs growing in the large herb garden which was ready for harvest. I used the Manyharvest Cordial on the garden and 1 of the 3 herbs appeared in my inventory, but not the other 2. And I am unable to use Liquid Super-Hoe on the garden, getting the same message you're getting.  I also tried restarting, but no change.  It appears I could, if I wanted to, manually clear the plots, but I'm going to leave it as-is so it can be looked into, if that would help debugging.

Edit to add: no problem at all using these potions on crop gardens for me, only herb gardens.
    Posted 12 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink