Topic

Disappearing inventory

I put down some music boxes at my house, next time I went in - they were gone (2 out of 5 were missing).
Also, right after I bought 4 sno cones, and saw them in inventory, after the Quest successful notice, they were not to be found! disappeared!

What to do?

Posted 12 years ago by Vague Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The quest takes the sno cones away.

As for the music blocks, have you given keys to anyone? Things should be safe in your house otherwise.

Things also sometimes fly around to other places when they've been set down, so check places like your attic, in cabinets, behind furniture, and to the far left and right.
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I seem to be having the same problem and its driving me nuts.  Just little things but still poof, gone.  Even from stb's
    Posted 12 years ago by xoxJulie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have found that loading sometimes takes a while.  Items seem to be gone when, in fact, they are really there and will eventually appear.  I figure it may be because I have so much in my house that it is taking a while for it all to load.  While the house items are loading, my inventory may have several missing items that eventually reappear.  I hope this is what has happened to your things.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink