Topic

Chrome Browser Problem

It seems that in Chrome, there is a crash when the game initially loads. It asks to refresh but the same error message turns up. Using Firefox now to play but not preferable.

Posted 13 years ago by Dawn Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I started playing last night - so far have spent over 10 hours of "real time" in the game - all of it using Chrome on Windows 7. No problems so far that are platform related.
    Posted 13 years ago by Shadowy Time Subscriber! | Permalink
  • According to the devs, Chrome on Mac has problems, and Firefox works best. I don't know if the OP uses a Mac, but thought I'd add it anyway.
    Posted 13 years ago by Houdini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Using Chrome for Mac without much trouble. I did get this bug:

when I'm first born I have the thought bubble to move around with arrow keys, I can't move until I first use the mouse to point somewhere. After that I can move with arrow keys.
    Posted 13 years ago by Kid Leroi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Using Chrome & Firefox on Mac. Chrome will "OMG!" 2x more than on Firefox, although the game scrolls better on Chrome (although I'm not sure if that is a browser or lag issue).
    Posted 13 years ago by Husserl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I usually play in Chrome but today it kept crashing on me...had to switch to FF.
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • First time I'd ever seen this: i.imgur.com/yssTx.png come up on my screen. It happened to my friend (who was playing next to me on her W7 laptop, using Chrome) too, though not at the same time.
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've seen this at least several times in each of the past couple test. I play only in Chrome and have just gotten used to restarting.
    Posted 13 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink