Topic

Good Test

You guys did great today. No major bugs and certainly much better than last test.

Posted 13 years ago by Edward Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yep, good test, good flow, and I really got a sense of the game broadening out.

Drag and drop between backpack and bags/containers wasn't working for me (Mac/Chrome), but this is my first test run in a while, so that might be a known known.

From a gameplay perspective, starting from scratch again, I think the instruction sequence with the rock is perfect, but I'm left wondering if the opening combination of skills and quests is a little scatterdash, and whether it might help, GTA-style, to have areas of the map closed off at least until a few pigs have been petted, patches tended, etc. I got to the point where I was running low on energy and exploring part of the map with limited access to food, and finally realised what the cooking skills were meant for...
    Posted 13 years ago by Holgate Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great test - lots of fun! Although the projects not coughing up rewards was a bit of a bug, but didn't stop me from contributing to them anyway, since they are kinda fun.
    Posted 13 years ago by zeeberk Subscriber! | Permalink