Topic

Where's the Market Hall?

I just realised what it was that made me feel that something was missing, location wise, from the last couple of tests: The Market Hall. There's a glimpse of it in the trailer: i.imgur.com/xQYQH.png

It used to be in Groddle Forest (the old one - i.imgur.com/yzavM.png ). But looking at the new Groddle Forest map, there's no sign of Market Street? i.imgur.com/m190C.png

Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There never seemed to be much happening over there, maybe it's being re-worked?
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It seemed a bit pointless but perhaps when the beta starts it will make more sense. The other places that disappeared were the rabbit holes in a few streets. They were a useful source of egg trees and as such I missed those.
    Posted 13 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • we've been told by stoot that when glitch has two or three times its population [as of a couple months ago], players will begin using the market.

perhaps devs are going to wait for a population increase before reintroducing it?
    Posted 13 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If they come, we will build it? ;)
    Posted 13 years ago by Atalanta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • An improved Marketplace will return at some point. It'll be more useful with a larger population, but there will also be some beneficial enhancements.
    Posted 13 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink