Topic

new skills alert

check your skills tree

Posted 13 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yay Government!
    Posted 13 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Does anyone feel like the skills on the table should have unique abbreviations? There's 3 G items, and multiples of a couple others. I guess I'm wondering why not have like Ga for gardening or Gr for grilling, etc. Similar to the table of elements that it parallels - everything is unique.
    Posted 13 years ago by Neatly Sliced Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ooh... Future Technology! Nice Civ reference.
    ;)
    Posted 13 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ohhh, permits... issuing... complex... hmmm... :)

Aww, Better Learning 3 is needed for Bureaucratic Arts. :( And even then it takes 24 hours. So, definitely not for the next test.

Smelting! "Smelting is the art of extracting Plain Metal from the Chunks of Metal Rocks."! Nice, and presumably plain metal will be changed into shinier metals, perhaps for street building projects, the possibilities are endless!
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And along with the new skills, come new items!

Alchemical Tongs: "Alchemical Tongs let you add various elements to Plain Metal and create more exciting metals such as Tin, Copper and Molybdenum. Requires Alchemy II skill. An Alchemical Tongs is the kind of thing you can rub or pick up" alpha.glitch.com/items/621/

Admin Widget: Damn, for admins only! "An Admin Widget is the kind of thing you can teleport,prod or upgrade" alpha.glitch.com/items/23/

Chunk of Metal Rock: "Chunky and metaly, this rock can be smelted for plain metal." alpha.glitch.com/items/615/

Metal Ingots: Plain Metal Ingot: alpha.glitch.com/items/616/
    Tin Ingot: alpha.glitch.com/items/617/
    Molybdenum Ingot: alpha.glitch.com/items/619/
    Copper Ingot: alpha.glitch.com/items/618/

Smelter: "Smelter lets you extract Plain Metal out of Metal Rocks. Requires the Smelting skill. A Smelter is the kind of thing you can pick up" alpha.glitch.com/items/620/
  • And new achievements to 'use' your Giant emblems to progress through the skills tree...
    Posted 13 years ago by RealJimBob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :-)
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Are "chunks of metal rock" a new kind of rock? Or are they embedded in the existing rocks, like gemstones?
    Posted 13 years ago by charliepark Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Penpersonship? Now the paper tree makes more sense. :)
    Posted 13 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Although no quills. Mmm.
  • There are too quills!
    Posted 13 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Charliepark: I don't know but I guess so because of the name 'Metal Rocks'. Perhaps they'll only grow underground in replacement of normal rocks growing underground?
  • I'll take your word for it, Stoot. Just couldn't see them in the encyclopedia.
  • more advanced skills now have emblems from giants as requirements!

am i forgetful, or did they use to need emblems before?
    Posted 13 years ago by Alexis Hex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, and no, they didn't before! How do you get the emblem achievements...? Just by getting the emblem...? :S