Topic

Towers - new form of housing

Check out the new Gregarious Towers on Realty! I think building upwards is a great idea for housing, especially to accomodate the hoards of enthusiastic newbies that'll come. Oh yes, and how they will come. So yeah, I can't wait to see more of these blocks on other streets.

alpha.glitch.com/realty/

alpha.glitch.com/realty/LIF...

Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Interesting. I bought one and I levelled up, even though the game is offline.

Looking forward to seeing the inside.
    Posted 13 years ago by Fyodor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • these are definitely the cheapest property in glitch so far. has anyone seen the inside of one of these yet? are there multiple units in one building, and do you have a garden?

i guess i'll have to wait till the next run before seeing what it looks like, but if anyone has screenshots of the inside of these things to share, please do! muchly curious.
    Posted 13 years ago by Alexis Hex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You do have a place for a garden on the balcony- and they are surprisingly roomy inside. I'll post a screenshot next time it's online. The exterior does seem a bit on the gloomy side.
    Posted 13 years ago by Naksan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I bought one. It is pretty plain, has the crap trophy case and small cupboard, no decor to speak of, only one patch and no garden. But I did get a balcony with a nice view. And apparently the elevator is never broken...
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here's a couple of screenshots inside/outside the building & inside one of the apartments (thanks Edward!):

Outside the building: i.imgur.com/lbo4H.png

Inside the building: i.imgur.com/b8ocl.png i.imgur.com/g1HMG.png

Inside one of the apartments: i.imgur.com/VFE1X.png i.imgur.com/OYUne.png
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am hoping for a nice container garden on that balcony.
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the screen shots Hburger! I was dying to know what they look like!
    Posted 13 years ago by Mursock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • maybe they should make towers that have trees growing inside!
    Posted 13 years ago by drakodood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glad you liked my house! It's always open when I'm in game!
    Posted 13 years ago by Edward Subscriber! | Permalink