Topic

Emblems? Not totally clear on what to do with 'em?

So ... I've got a few emblems from the giants. Do I just collect them? Store them? Donate them to other giants? Try to sell them to street spirits? For now I've been dropping them off at my house, but I'm not totally clear on the purpose they serve.

Can anyone clarify the emblems' purpose?

Posted 13 years ago by charliepark Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Don't know... but in some way I think we need to spend them
    alpha.glitch.com/achievemen...
    Posted 13 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lots of things!
    You can caress, consider and contemplate them daily for mood, energy and xp.
    Also you need to spend them in order to unlock certain skills.
    And there is some kind of trophy for having collected them all.
    Posted 13 years ago by Mina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • By "spend" them ... what does that mean, really? Because once I hit 1,000 favor points for a giant, the emblem is now in my bag. Where would I spend it? Do I give it back to the shrine from whence it came?
    Posted 13 years ago by charliepark Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Spending is one of the options when you have click on an emblem in your possession. Clicking gives you the option to caress, consider, spend, etc. You don't have to be near the shrine you got it from or anything.
    Posted 13 years ago by Amy Pond Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How many are there? I want to collecting trophy before I spend any....
    Posted 13 years ago by Helcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • to = the
    Posted 13 years ago by Helcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You might be better off spending them since there are certain skills that require that you spend them. Then work your way back to another emblem for collecting.
    Posted 13 years ago by Herp Derp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are 11. I believe that there is an achievement for collecting all 11, but no trophy yet. For the achievement you don't need to be holding them all at once. I recommend spending them as well, or at least spending to unlock the skills you want to learn.
    Posted 13 years ago by Amy Pond Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Later there will be even more things to do with them, but as already mentioned, right now there are three:

1. Collect all 11 to earn the achievement (trophy coming soon).
    2. Collect daily bonuses from caressing them, etc.
    3. Spend them to unlock certain skills.
    Posted 13 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I dropped two of my first emblems-- alph&spriggan. Now I need to spend alph&spriggan to qualify for two skills. Is it possible to re-earn first emblems?

Okay, I've since discovered you can re-earn emblems.
    Posted 13 years ago by rothko Subscriber! | Permalink