Topic

A shortcut question and a request for quests

Hey all...having a blast in this unique game. Just a bit of a background: I write for Massively.com, where I am generally known as the FTP/indie game guy! I have seen well over a hundred games, so I am happy to say this unique game is a breath of fresh air!

Anyway, I have some wrist issues from years of drumming, art and games, and need shortcuts in games to help me out. I can play Glitch completely from the keyboard, right? The one thing I need is a way to select the menus and to select items --any clues?

Also, I wonder if we can slow down the quests you get. I have more than I know what to do with, and more being piled on. Maybe give me a few that I can solve immediately before giving me others? I feel a little swamped.

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Beau Hindman

Posted 13 years ago by Beau Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Shortcuts:

M = Map
    1, 2, 3 = Emotions
    B = Backpack
    L = Quest Log
    Enter = Enter
    Esc = Escape (back out of menus)

Select items, or piggies etc. by clicking enter when the blue halo is around them. Then navigate the menus with up/down/side to side arrows :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sweet! I should have known that. lol Thanks again!

Beau
    Posted 13 years ago by Beau Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And, to be clear, "B" puts the focus on your backpack (inventory) and you can arrow-key to change selection focus and then enter to get a menu.

There are a (very) few things which require using the mouse.
    Posted 13 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ooooooh backpack hotkey!
    Posted 13 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink