Topic

Dead trees all around?

I played the game yesterday afternoon, now I log back in and the trees in my yard and in my neighborhood are dead...? Isn't that a little quick?

Posted 13 years ago by Thrud Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I thought so too.
    Posted 13 years ago by FrankenPaula Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah
    it is
    Posted 13 years ago by drakodood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There was definitely a case of Butch Elm disease or something. Then there was a reset and lots of baby trees!

If only it could be so easy in real life
    Posted 13 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It seems like having a yard is too much of a pain if an overnight absence nearly kills the trees. I had this problem and was fighting to get them producing, but they died anyways.
    Posted 13 years ago by Cynwalyn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah, i never got my yard trees going and just gave up after two rounds. i guess i got some planks out of it but that wasn't the point.
    Posted 13 years ago by girlhacker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If the death rate wasn't that fast, there would never be free patches around the world of Glitch.
    Posted 13 years ago by Roxon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • To quote the immaculate side o' meat (beefcake): Something is coming in the near future to help with stuff in the house.

Also, dutch elm, not butch elm (sorry, but i'm a bit of a grammar stickler)
    Posted 13 years ago by Edward Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think that a butch elm wears leather.....
    Posted 13 years ago by Xenobyte Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have to agree with Roxon, the death rate for trees seems good right now and it allows for free patches throughout Glitch.
    Posted 13 years ago by Garfunkmaster Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can see the necessity of eventual tree death in public spaces, but if trees are going to die in one's back yard, it just isn't worth the beans and the trouble to plant them..
    Posted 13 years ago by Peter Verona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know it's Dutch Elm disease....

I meant to call it Butch Belm disease. But forgot halfway through
    :/
    Posted 13 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love how we always complain about the trees.

A few tests back: 'The tree's just don't die! Make them die quicker! and 'What can we do to kill the trees?!'

And now the latest test: 'Wtf! The trees are all dead?! Why and how did that happen?!' and 'Make them die slower!'
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink