Topic

When's the next test session?

I missed the last test session thanks to a crappy browser, so I'd just like to know if anybody knows when the next test session is?
P.S.: Am I allowed to type "crap?"

Posted 13 years ago by Letter Jeigh Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • its seems like glitch is open,but why not for all?? or is it for a selected few?
    (those who got emblems of devs :D )
    Posted 13 years ago by gaara Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I do not think Jade and Hburger can actually be online, because they haven't moved from West Spice and Middle Valley Clearing for over half an hour...
    Posted 13 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it's for a select few newbies.
    Posted 13 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm thinking for Jade and Hburger: intervention. But not until after this test is done.
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hburger's computer will collapse under the weight of her screenshot collection soon enough. muahahaha
  • No, currants have not changed hands and neither have we bugged our way in. ;)

Myself, Jade and (as far as I'm aware) Tifa received invites because of a shortage of staff (holidays), asking if we could help out. We've actually been hard at work hacking and replanting nearly every tree on the map & welcoming new players. :) No casual gaming for us, no way.
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tingly: true, I actually have over 2GB of screenshots and video recordings of Glitch. Haha ;)
  • Hobvias is striatic. ixnay on the istray!!!! I've been on my nephew's account for about 2 minutes when he wanted me to do something quick.
  • Cool! Congrats, Hburger, Jade, et al.
    Posted 13 years ago by Herp Derp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, you have definitely earned your play! Thanks for helping out the noobs guys :D
  • Kinda glad that they recruited the heavyweights to help with the holiday newbie test. Congrats, HBurger, Jade and Tifa. My day job is glad it's you not me, even if it is a quiet week.
    Posted 13 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • wow well done Hburger, Jade and Tifa!!
  • "We've actually been hard at work hacking and replanting nearly every tree on the map"

But wood whacking is my bestest thing! I'm gutted. ;)
    Posted 13 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lucky ducks! Enjoy!
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got an invite in one of my secondary accounts yesterday (which I behaved and didn't use). I don't remember ever signing up with it, but I must have.
  • is it closed for the day or have they just not opened it up yet? I can't log in but I know I got a text message last night saying they were open till 30th.
    Posted 13 years ago by lighting bolt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lighting bolt: only completely new players (ones that have received invites today or yesterday) and a few selected people, are allowed to play for the first day of this test. Should open to everyone in a couple of hours.
  • ...... glitch glitch glitch!! i want to play :-(
  • Glad I didn't get picked. I've been out skiing all day and wouldn't have been much help. Congrats HBurger!
    Posted 13 years ago by Edward Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next