Topic

Closed notice

I have been checking in several times a day and it says the "We're Currently Closed". Is there a blog/forum from the devs showing downtimes and when the game will be available?

Posted 13 years ago by BeachBoy Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Best advice is follow on Twitter

"Game offline. Next test: "soon"! Remember: follow @isGlitchOpen on twitter and you'll know as soon as it's up!"
    Posted 13 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • twitter.com/playglitch
    twitter.com/isglitchopen
    Posted 13 years ago by Roxon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They say it'll be open by the end of the week.
    Posted 13 years ago by Fizio Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have my twitter feed in my droid phone, and I have it set to ring whenever @isglitchopen tweets. It's like a phone call from the devs!
    Posted 13 years ago by Onus Bone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @onus what app are you using for that?
    Posted 13 years ago by Ugh!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Ugh Set up Twitter with your mobile (so you can send txt tweets) and then enable mobile notifications on Glitch's profile.
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @onus Ah ok .. I'm using the Twitter client for Android, thought you might do it from there

Unfortunately Twitter to your mobile doesn't work here in the Isle of Man (at least it didn't last time I tried ;) )
    Posted 13 years ago by Ugh!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Onus thanks for the idea! I'm now doing the same thing!
    Posted 13 years ago by Fizio Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My cell phone plan doesn't allow Twitter-to-mobile, so I abandoned my old Twitter account and created a new one that does nothing but listen to @isglitchopen, then set my Android phone to ring every time anyone tweets anything. Desperate situations call for desperate measures!
    Posted 13 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i know when it starts again but i still can't help checking everyday sometimes twice a day to see if its back
    Posted 13 years ago by Marshmallow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hate how the closed sign is the last thing to load on the page... it gives you seconds of false hope.

*sobs*
    Posted 13 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I bet they did that on purpose :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Bibiri Subscriber! | Permalink