Topic

The 60s Thread

Hiya all :D

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has attained Level 60 thus far (after the levels were reimagined). I'm unable to check how many are there so please add to this thread when you or your friends hit 60 and I'd update the names:

Ely phant, Sasca, Lųĉĩđεşş☼, Ygasuasu, moucri, Liza Throttlebottom, Pippette, Justin Daigle, English, Sonneratti, Webweaver, Misanthrope, Tis,   bumblepuppy, ∞, Hellyeah, Banyan, Bruce Garetz, Arabesque, Puzz, Jeasilver, gill288, CoffeeSnob. Malus Agricola, Perion, Baldiboo, Knight Rider, IrenicRhonda, The Wretched, Sumi,  FyodorD, Atlantis, Pinkie Pinkston, Reida, Glum Pudding

Nice job all. Way to go, Hip hip Huzzah to all. *hugs* and Cheers :D

Posted 12 years ago by Bachjess♫♫♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 4 Next
  • 253 people have now reached Level 60! Good luck everyone trying.
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm level 60, twice now :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just reached Level 60 this afternoon! So many thanks to all my lovely Civility friends who gave me help along the way.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hit 60 on Friday evening exactly 14 months from the day I was first imagined.  I did not intend to grind out the last 6 levels (~8.7 million IMG) in two weeks but since Glitch is closing I figured I had enough time to give it a try.  I think if you are 57, 58 or 59 you should have no problem finishing in this last week with some diligence.  More than that and it will take significant effort and definitely some help.
    Posted 11 years ago by hotmud Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just hit 60 from a QQ in Autumn Day. :) 
    Posted 11 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ohhh yeah. I did this some time in end November. Oops
    Posted 11 years ago by awesome sauce01 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 275 people have now reached Level 60! Looks like the Craftybot Rainbow Sno Cone method is by far the fastest, but it is quite the effort still.
  • Ok, hey, I just finally hit level 60! Yes, I used the craftybot thing, but only for the last tiny bit - I had 342,678 img to go and so I made 2 snocones and that was it, so really, only 6 hours knocked off from a zillion! Now to swim in Jal and have fun at the parties until it all ends! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Molly Bloom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow! I didn't realize how much img was needed to reach level 60! 23 mil + ? oof! Glad to have been number 199 to reach it, weeeheee! 
    Posted 11 years ago by kepi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hit 60 tonight whilst petting heli kitties. Good luck to everyone else trying to make it there by the game end!
    Posted 11 years ago by Good Pilgrim Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In the end, a palindromic prime number of people reached Level 60 in the iMG system: http://glitchium.com/data/level-60-img/
    Thankfully no one was off by less than 1000 iMG or anything!

The old XP list: http://glitchium.com/data/level-60/
  • Wow...I can't believe I was the last one to make it to 60 with about 46 minutes to spare....no time like the last second. =)

(and yes, I did use the Craftybot method to go from Level 48 to 60)
    Posted 11 years ago by Green Meanie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was about 90 minutes from the end.
    Posted 11 years ago by JohnaMarie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Final Level 60 list: http://glitchium.com/data/level-60-img/

1591 players reached Level 42 or higher.
  • I did a frantic grind to hit Level 60 on the old scale, just about this time last year in a race to the finish with someone else. I was doing crazy things like timing my sleep patterns to make sure I hit each game day. I couldn't bear to do that again so tried to ignore the levels.

The crazy thing is that, because of the rising requirements for each level, I'm at level 51 and I've got less than HALF the iMG needed for 60!
    Posted 11 years ago by Snazzlefrazz Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 3 4 Next