Topic

Searching for my missing seed bags

Ordinarily on my street I have a pair of gardens for public use, with a pair of bags of seeds sitting beside them so those harvesting can replant without having to expend what they took. And 99% of Glitchen have been awesome about putting them back after replanting, but someone took both bags a couple of days ago and hasn't returned them. I'm putting this here in case they see it; I'd really like those bags and their contents returned, you can just drop them on my street, but please do bring them back so I can resume having public gardens. Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago by Derpmage Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• seed bags

lol

but sorry, hope you get them back.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I learned the hard way that if it's not nailed down or behind locked doors, it's going to get taken.

In the case of your bags, did you have a note nearby indicating what the bags' purpose was? I've noticed that with the release of SDBs, people have taken to placing their now-useless bags on their streets, free for the taking. Perhaps someone mistook yours as such?
    Posted 12 years ago by Perion Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There were note poles next to them explaining them, yes. There's also a note inside each one, and they're named as "PLEASE RETURN TO DERPMAGE", I'm not sure I could have made it any more obvious that they weren't there for taking. :(
    Posted 12 years ago by Derpmage Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm sorry to hear that.  But you should never leave anything out that you don't mind losing.  Everything left on the ground can (and almost surely will) be taken.  Treasures, scrap, gifts from friends, service bags - they're available to anyone who takes them.
    Posted 12 years ago by oscarette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Looting is accepted and tolerated in Glitch unfortunately. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink