Topic

Radial Heights completion?

(it's my first time posting on the boards, sorry if this is not in the right forum!)

Sooo I was casually doing some Radial Heights tickets when at some point I got this:
http://c6.glitch.bz/photos/2012-11-07/PUVQ6GR6LJC3BCD/152186_9ad1a80df6_s.jpg

This huge star appeared instead of the moon, and there wasn't written "Good work, you got all the stars!" but instead there were 4 Qurazy Quoins instead of the usual one. I managed to get this a few more times after this, but I still have no idea how it happened. I thought it was because I had gotten the quoins in order, but that defo wasn't the case, nor did I get the stars in order, either.. so I'm really confused lol.
Anyone?

Posted 12 years ago by Kach Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You can miss a star and go back but you must have gotten most of the spiral in order starting from the innermost star and spiraling outwards in a clockwise fashion. And you must have hit the last big star as your final star to complete the spiral.
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never get it and there have been many times that I've only gotten a couple of stars out of order. I've given up. It doesn't have enough control for me, I guess.
    Posted 12 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Jessenya posted a tutorial ages ago about how much you can mess it up before getting it with video tutorial here: www.glitch.com/forum/genera...

There are a few easter eggs in the various upgrade card areas and mini games.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink