Topic

Loyalty's Rich Reward   

I'm not sure how go go about collecting 11 of one emblem.  Once I earned a second of one that I had in my inventory, the new one went "on top" of it in my inventory, but I didn't get a #2 next to the original one.  I just got 60 img.  I've tried this 2 more times.  It is getting expensive!  What am I doing wrong?

Posted 12 years ago by Xtal Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hmm...my emblems don't stack. Is it showing you only have one of that emblem?
    Posted 12 years ago by Draron Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Are you sure they aren't in separate slots in your inventory? Have you tried using inventory search for that particular emblem? You can deposit them in your house and count to see how many you have. They shouldn't replace each other. Reloading the game may help invisible inventory items appear, too.
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah, they shouldn't stack. if you have any of the magic sort upgrades, you can set one bag to be specifically for emblems so they'll all automatically go in that bag, but only one per slot.

[also, if this is for the quest and you get exhausted donating, you can also usually buy some at auction.]
    Posted 12 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank You!  For some reason I wasn't seeing that!
    Posted 12 years ago by Xtal Subscriber! | Permalink