Topic

I tried all the links that people suggested in the "where to now" threads.

I tried them all. I watched all the videos and read all the about pages. I signed up for a few for a more in-depth look and ended up closing the pages. I couldn't lie to myself. How did trying all of them make me feel?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUi...

Thank you, stoot and staff for everything you have done. Good luck with whatever the future holds and whatever endeavors you set your sights on next. If anything you do in the future has room for some lost Glitchen, put out the word. Even if it doesn't happen, I'll be waiting and I am sure many others will be too.

Thank you for an amazing time.

~ Variety

Posted 12 years ago by Variety Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Beautifully said :( Nothing compares indeed. :/ I'm depressed.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lila Clemenceau Subscriber! | Permalink
  • omg, i admit i totally laugh-cried at that link!!

i just did the same thing. esp as someone who never gamed before glitch, none of the suggestions thus far have even come close to making me want to try something else. i'll likely just go back to eye rolling at people on tumblr.

sigh :(
    Posted 12 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • + 1 000 000

(I even get a bit angry imagining someone could honestly think I will change to something where the characters look like www.smallworlds.com/ - let alone for the missing chicken, Rube, paranoid bubble trees......)

==> The only pro of Glitch going offline is my gained RL time, because I definitely won't change to another game. It's true: Nothing compares.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kuki, very sad. Subscriber! | Permalink