Topic

Danny's music

I'm a huge fan of the music in Glitch. You might even say it's one of my favorite parts of the game. I find it's sometimes funny, refreshing and all around beautiful. I especially love the highlands music, as well new song Dreamy Theme. Each time new music was released for the game I found myself thinking: "How wonderful! This is my new favorite Glitch song and no others will ever compare." Only to be surprised again and again.

I know Danny is the main person for providing music in Glitch, and was wondering if he has other Glitch-like music outside of the game? 

And I know it's been asked a million times in the last two days, but will we ever be able to download copies of the current Glitch music?

Posted 12 years ago by Zoisite Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I love most of the music too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We're def. working on making all of the Glitch music available.
    Posted 12 years ago by eric Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you! I would love to be able to download it all.
    Posted 12 years ago by Baldiboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • La! 

(That is to say: I'd also love to have all the action/alert sounds, too.  I think the sining to butterfly "La!" would be fun to have on my phone as, say, the text message alert.  It would compliment the The Rube Song ringtone well.)
    Posted 12 years ago by Hed Lin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That sounds fantastic eric! I think we are all going to really appreciate it, even if we have to purchase it (which I wouldn't even hesitate to). Thanks so much to you and all the other staff :)

On a side note, I'm just hanging out in-game not actually playing, just listening to the music at work :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Zoisite Subscriber! | Permalink