Topic

places to see in Ur before it's too late?

So for you people who have explored tons of spaces in Ur, or even you who have seen one or two places you especially love. What are a few special places would you not want to leave Ur without seeing? If they need special instructions would you mind typing them out? I'm trying to think of interesting places to go while I still have a chance and while I'm doing lots of exploring on my own, I'm thinking someone might have a great suggestion I haven't thought of and hey maybe there's some others here who this thread can help out. :)

Posted 11 years ago by Sparklepunk Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm trying to see everything, too. I thought that getting all the completist badges was all I needed, but then I saw the leaderboards and saw that I still have 50 or so streets to discover.

I tried to go by this forum post www.glitch.com/forum/genera... but it's a bit confusing, so I'm going by the Strategy Wiki. So far, I've been to most of the basement seam streets. After I'm done with those, I'm going to try to get into the Missing, Lost, and Forgotten Floors.

And have you been to Distant End and uutiif yet? :) Bring tissues if you get emotional pretty quickly.

Usually, I get clues from other people's snaps. I see a place I haven't seen yet and then start searching for how to get there.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • how do you get to distant end and uutiif?
    Posted 11 years ago by Snowpuff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Snowpuff: www.glitch.com/forum/genera...
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the great suggestions, I hadn't thought really of looking at the wiki for ideas really, I have no idea why, I use it all the time. lol

also YES! Distant end has to be on my list of places to go next, I had forgotten about that one! Thank you! :D

Personally I think the places where you can get ice and salmen are so pretty! I suggest those to anyone who hasn't seen them yet. You never know there are some newbies here after all :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Sparklepunk Subscriber! | Permalink