Topic

Would love some help with Jedthimadh

I like exploring quite a bit and it is frustrating me to no end I cannot find all the secret places in Jedthimadh even using the wiki's many tools.  Is there someone out there who might walk through with me?  I have many keys, that is not the problem.  Apparently me being the biggest idiot or not being able to follow directions is the problem.   Many thanks. 

Posted 11 years ago by Amp Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• A lot of the secret places are just platforms in the vertical drop shafts.  You essentially have to go through those rooms several times and jump around a lot, taking different paths down.  I'd help you out myself, but it's been so long that I don't remember where they all are!

I wouldn't be surprised if someone else could, though, and I hope they do.  But know that a lot of them just have a coin or two as a reward, and aren't all that special.  The achievement is awful nice, though!  Good luck!
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • nm
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Some of the ones you might be missing are probably in Ventilation Room. Make sure to use spinach and jump on every platform on both edges of the screen as well as just all the platforms in there in general. Those are the most commonly missed ones.
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • spoilery goodness to all 11 secret locations
    Posted 11 years ago by spacekadt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not sure what 'nm' means?  And thanks Spacekadt, I have that list.   I'll go hit the ventilation room again.  Some people on global said I had to learn levitation ... so I'm trying that too (eventually).
  • You don't really need levitation, just spinach is good enough! nm is just nevermind.
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okayyyyy, I have no idea what happened.  I bounced all over the Ventilation Room one last time and was heading to the exit and I got the 'you found the last one of the 11 secret locations' badge message without getting a secret location message.  :-0   However, I really did think I had found everything on the list, so ... thanks all!  Maybe I was just full of hot air!  :)
  • Yep!  That's how it happened for me, too.  Those secret places are almost inconsequential!
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink