Topic

how to save glitch!!!

I have a idea how to keep ur game up and earn your money! you just need to make the game into a computer game,xbox,playstaion games and sell them in stores you will make your money the game just need to be hooked to internet and most games are now n who cares if you internets down if its down now you still cant play glitch all u need to do is make them into cd games

Posted 11 years ago by Blue1404 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• What?

ETA: Making a game to sell costs money. You don't just "hook stuff up" to the internet. I don't understand half of what you're saying.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seriously? How the hell are we gonna do that?
    Posted 11 years ago by Snackys Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hahahahahaha, This makes no sense! Thanks for the laugh.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • omg i mean it can be a game you buy from a store ik it would b hard but i mean it can be try its like playing call of duty online exept always online im sorry if u think it sounds stupid but at least im trying so just dont be a jerk
  • I'm not sure if that's piracy. Plus, we are not your servants. Just don't do it, you're gonna steal in a way called PIRACY
  • no im trying to tell the people who created glitch to do this im not trying to steal it
  • lissing its just a idea i was just thinking just maby it might work ik its crazy idea but at least im trying
  • They will see it, but they wont do it. I know my idea is not gonna work.
  • its worth a shot
  • I get the feeling you have no understanding of the concept of money whatsoever.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You're in the bargaining stage.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • true idk it was just sper at the moment idea i just didnt want it to end i realy was just trying
  • and ik the money concept but its just hope and a try im just not willing to give up right away