Topic

Polka Dot Hat Day of Rememberence for the Sandbox Group

If you do not know what the Sandbox group is/ was, check it out here.  The best group in the history of Ur.  A Giant Group (tm).

In honor of all the fabulous Secret Agents, Accomplices (alleged or otherwise) and my fellow Fun Strategists, I hereby declare Friday, 23 November Official Polka Dot Hat Day. 

Wear your polka dot hat to signifiy to fellow sandboxers that you were part of this movement.  The greeting of the day will be "Hi" (of course) followed by a High Five (the secret hand shake, as it were).

We will not be strict on the time you use - your local time or Glitch time (Widdershins 45 through Eleventy 3, Year 25).  You can even (gasp) wear your hat longer than the designated day - I shall put mine on before retiring to my safe house this evening.

If you do not have a polka dot hat yet or lost yours in an attempt to evade the demaginators, they are FREE in the wardrobe!

If you are the kind of Glitch who loves to spread fun, but did not have a chance to join the Sandbox, there is still time.  Grab a hat and join the fun!

Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I just realized this should prbably be in the announcements forum.  sorry.

/shrug/  Go ahead, fire me :)
  • *puts on Donald Trump wardrobe*

You're fired!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am so there! *tips (polka dot) hat to Kookaburra*
    Posted 11 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am totally doing this today--the Sandbox group was so much fun!
    Posted 11 years ago by chilirlw Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YAY!

Every Sandboxen I see with a polka dot hat will get a special prize from me, delivered right to your butler (until I run out).  

So far, I have seen:
    chilirlw
    Wrenlet
    icatchm0nkeys
    FawnFang
    Sequoia Baer
    Von B
    SeerQueen
    Sir Flatulence
    Palindrome
    shhexy corin
    Eleanor Rigby
    Lilleh
    Pocket Bard
    Grubble Shnub
    Cat A. Tonic
    Pearl
    caley dunn
    Bif Jerkey
    Axa
    Varaeth
    ennuienta
    Kip Konner
    Pancito
    Vic Fontaine

I will not be in-game all day, so I may miss you.  If you want to be sure you are imortalized on the rememberance wall, take a picture of you and your hat, then post a link.
  • I am so proud that the polka-dot hat serves as an iconic memorial. <3 Sandbox 4 EVAR.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for reminding me of the polka-dot hat! <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilleh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You are a great bunch of Sandboxen!  Still time to put on your hat if you missed this earlier :)
  • lem.to/p/78sh  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Varaeth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What a lovely day of remembrance it's been...
    lem.to/p/KrZn
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi!  Here's mine :)
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks everyone - special gifts will be delivered today and tomorrow.  It was nice to see some polka dot hats out in the wild again!  If I somehow missed you on the list, please let me know.  :)