Topic

Looking for a lift to the model homes

Hi All, I was lucky enough to come across a teleportation script to one of the model homes the other day, but unlucky enough to click the wrong button and promptly teleport myself right back out (I meant to hit EDIT). So, I'm looking for someone, or a couple of someones, who might be willing to let me follow along to each of the model homes. Thanks, Sol Hawk

Posted 11 years ago by Sol Hawk Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I can give you a script to the large one
    Posted 11 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • onesweetlittlebird is more like it! Thank you!
  • I wish we had model homes of all the other house styles too, I'd so love to see them one more time...
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Scilly~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are/were a bunch of teleport scripts to the Large Alokol Model home on my home street. I left a bunch for visitors.
    Posted 11 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • if you're still looking to go to the medium one I can give you a script or take you.
    Posted 11 years ago by pajamas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi pajamas! I still haven't been to the medium one yet. I'd love to have a script, thank you!
  • You can teleport to both homes from the location page which you can find a link to on the wiki.
    Posted 11 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was able to set it as my destination from the location page, but I can't figure out how to teleport there?
  • you can't teleport to places you haven't already been at, I'd like to visit those too if it's possible :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Symmol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thankfully, pajamas came by with a script for the medium house, so I have everything I need. Thank you all!

Symmol, Ah, right. I forgot about that restriction. Now that I've been there, I'll drop by your place and give you scripts for each. =-)
  • aww thank you I enjoyed visiting them :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Symmol Subscriber! | Permalink