Topic

I Love, Love Glitch, BUT . . . . . . .

I absolutely love Glitch, but to this day, I absolutely HATE Gardening in Ur, as much as I LOVE Glitch.

If it would just work properly, consistently I wouldn't hate it so much, but it does not work properly, consistently.

Not to fond of those bloody money grubbing Giants either.  They always got their hands out, but they do very little for it.

Posted 11 years ago by Sir Lovealot Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm confused. Gardening works fine for me. What are you talking about?

LOL @ money-grubbing Giants. For me it was all about the icons. I'd probably be lvl 60 now if I hadn't lost interest in donating after they were done. :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never cared much for Butterflies or Chickens.  I would rather squeeze Llamas and milk rabbits.
    Posted 11 years ago by Goddess Freya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gardening with potions is the most rewarding thing ever... buy some potions if you donĀ“t have the skills Sir Lovealot, they are TEH BEST!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mikah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ Lucille Ball:  Yes, I know Glitch is a Flash game, and no matter how well maintained the game is, and Tiny Speck maintains Glitch better than any other online game I've ever played, Flash or otherwise.  In any case, it's a Flash game and there will always be some kind of issue in a Flash game.  I'm a real busy person so I just want to get in and get out, but Gardening is WAY TOO SLOW.  And when I'm going as SLOW as I can go, and it comes up with that, "Slow Down; Gardening is a Leisure activity.", I go insane.  Too many little problems to mention in one little box, and I don't have that much time.
    And yes, it is the Icons I speak of, but they represent the blood sucking Giants.

@ Goddess Freya:  I don't know about Squeezing Llamas or Milking Rabbits, but while Ur has no insects I've seen, except for maybe Butterflies (in Ur it's considered an animal), all the animals like Butterflies and Chickens are Pests and I would include Pigs on that list too.  So I do concur.

@ Mikah:  Yeah, yeah; tried that Potion Gardening crap; it's more frustrating than regular Gardening.  I do still use the "Soak All" Potions, but that's about it.  One ends up spending all their time growing Herbs to make Gardening Potions.  There still has to be a better way.  Gardening Sucks and is not a Leisurely activity.  Don't know where anyone got that funny idea.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sir Lovealot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really enjoyed gardening, especially once we got potions and even more so when they got easier to make
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gotcha. I never lag badly enough to get that "leisure activity" message. I've only ever seen it a few times. That would be frustrating. I love the potions and with superharvests I find I get plenty of herbs to spare after I've made my potions. I use all but the guano one.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Butterflies are considered animals IRL, too. :) Insects are animals.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink